Monday, March 12, 2012

Battery Charger




Battery not shown as it was in the camera so I could take this picture.

Well I wouldn't necessarily recommend this method to the average person and I'm certainly not going to show it to Olympus when I collect on my warranty for my 'Tough' Camera which despite all the fancies takes horrible pictures, is prone to light issues on the lens, doesn't handle bright or contrast at all, has horrible color rendition and has perhaps the worst battery of any electronic device I've ever owned including cell phones, I do show it if only because of the level of ingenuity, MacGyveresk and cleverness which it demonstrates and for which I'm not only know for but proud to agree with!

Not only that but I love my run on sentences!

The makings of an aftermarket battery charger--Take four dead 1.5w batteries which I assumed had about 1watt each since they would no longer run my gps, gang them together to make roughly 4 watts which though not enough to charge 3.7watt min battery designed to max at 4.2 watts. Sure enough I was able to get one more day of photos because of this nifty little gadget. Wire compliments of Doc found under a hut and the magazine left for reading material and the duct tape from Michael. Thanks to all who contributed!

No comments:

Post a Comment