Monday, December 24, 2012

Holiday Cheers


No matter how far I travel I draw hearts.  Here are two hearts I carved in the snow on the Annapurna Circuit.  They remind me, as I'm drawing them, how important both our emotional and physical heart health is and the important role exercise plays in one's heart health.  I started Heart on the Trail when I was hiking the Pacific Crest Trail.  The fund raiser exists because I wanted to acknowledge that important link between heart health and exercise, and I wanted to give back to my world.  All proceeds collected  go to the Pacific Crest Trail and the American Heart Association.  The best Christmas gift you can give to me personally, as well as those two hard working organizations, is a donation to Heart on the Trail.  All proceeds (100%) will be sent to The American Heart Association and the Pacific Crest Trail.   Thank you and may your lives be blessed with good cheer and good health.  Peace and Happy Holidays!



A Heart along the Annapurna Circuit 

A heart in a Nepalese Village



No comments:

Post a Comment