Tuesday, November 27, 2012

My Wonderful Hosts


Knowing Yessi, spending time with her family, and experiencing China as I would experience it if I lived here, has been enriching and memorable.  I'm so grateful for this opportunity to get to know this wonderful family and to be a part of their daily lives.  

Yessi and mother prepare meals 3 times a day!!  
Every morning they all work together to get the two girls taken care of.  China still strongly encourages only one child.  As a result the second baby was born in Hong Kong at a cost of 250,000 yuan or $32,000 usd.  Since born in HK she has a HK passport which is more versatile and less restrictive.


Yessi; Fang Fang, Yessi's sister-in-law; Celin, Yessi's niece on Dan Feng, Yessi's mother's back; Ye Biao, Yessi's brother; and Yessi's cutie pie niece, Elin
Celine, calls me nothing but happily drools all over my arm.  Perhaps cuter than a button!
Elin, she calls me uncle and she's cute as a button!

No comments:

Post a Comment