Wednesday, August 10, 2011

dbBrad and dbBenton at the Jackson House Restoration Project


The Jackson House was at an unlikely intersection of a coffee house, a gas station and a traffic light along some highway in Southwest Washington.

Cutest Aussie ever, even out of focus.

After getting a great cup of Coffee and waiting at a stop lights for 12 minutes, we spend some time in a nice little park.

Cutest Aussie ever, Benton looks down from  a 4' tall rock wall.

Along the many back roads I took driving to Portland to support my parents in riding the STP, Benton (worlds cutest Australian Shepherd) and I stopped at many parks, but this little find was the best.


Monumental Australian Shepherd  Mounting!

Benton and I did lots of training.  I've taken an interest in agility competitions realizing that Australian Shepherds and Border Collies dominate agility and Frisbee competitions in the medium weight classes.

Determined Australian Shepherd.


Like me, Benton likes to climb.  He gets up on every bench, table, rock or wall thinking it's what I want him to do.  What, is he telepathic too!


Benton looking to me for permission to jump the  fence.

Its a pleasure working with a dog that seems to be smarter and more willing to learn than many people I know.


Benton as a puppy, the cutest Australian Shepherd puppy ever, and still a very cute dog.


The Jackson House, a lovely restoration.
A few shots and a few details for those interested.








No comments:

Post a Comment