Monday, December 12, 2011

Hiker Accommodations in Waipu

So far I've slept in my sleeping bag every night since I've been here, usually setting up my tent for shelter.



Today I'm making an exception. It's generally been wet and rainy for most of the past week which is fine here and there but eventually the wet gets old. I can live with shoes that never get to dry out, but when my spare clothes and sleeping bag become saturated, I know it's time for a break.


Special thanks to Waipu Wanderers Backpackers Hut for great accommodations and the use of their personal computer


So tonight I stay in a wonderful little back packers dormitory-like setting, watching star wars on a VCR and clumsily typing on a microcomputer while looking at some of my pictures.

1 comment:

  1. so glad our paths crossed brad. you aint seen nothing yet.grant.taitua rd hamilton

    ReplyDelete