Thursday, February 25, 2010

Magic Plumber

Steve of SouthSide Plumbing has worked out very well. He is competent, confident and willing to try things differently to accommodate my desire for a better product.




Here he is working his magic. I'm tired of wasted spaces under sinks. I decided to make Lois's under sink an experiment and choreographed the plumbing of hot cold water, dishwasher supply and return and waste drain and vent in order to get two drawers under the sink.




He looked at me like I was crazy when I asked if he could keep all the plumbing in the back 2.5" of the cabinet--but he did it!!




Here you can see the two drawers under the sink, full depth and providing lots of storage. Towel rack and sponge bob on the back side of drawer faces!



Thanks Steve and Southside Plumbing!

No comments:

Post a Comment