Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Hiking for Health ~ Get your Heart on the Trail


Just a reminder to any blog followers.  This summer I will be hiking professionally for GreenTrails doing mapping work.  And like last summer, as I hike again I will be drawing small hearts on the trail.  I have not reached my goal of $10,000,  in fact I have quite a way to go before that goal is reached.   I hope that by continuing my fundraiser and with your help, and some patience, that I still will achieve my ambitious goal.

Bleeding Heart (probably not the best icon for a heart health awareness fundraiser!)
Please, if you can, make a donation to Heart on the Trail.  All money will be equally distributed between The American Heart Association and the Pacific Crest Trail Association.  And also don't forget to like us on Facebook and pass a Heart on the Trail on to your friends.  Thank you.

To quote McDonalds (again, probably not the best context for Healthy Hearts) 'I'm LIKEN it" !!

Heart on the Trail

Hiking for Health ~ Get your Heart on the Trail




No comments:

Post a Comment